Listed in Anxiety Treatment Experts
600 Broadway Ave NW Suite 435/C5
Are you struggling with Anxiety, Depression, Self-Harm, or a Recent Death or Divorce? Do you suffer from negative thoughts that keep you awake at night or take over your life? Are you finding it hard to make it through your day and find your road to success? Are you facing gay, lesbian, or transgendar identity challenges? The Clark Institute is able to help you discover the keys to your personal healing and development. The Clark Institute also offers excellent couples therapy for all types of relationships. Psychological testing is available for diagnostic clarification and treatment suggestions.
Call today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Clark or a female therapist.
- Behavior management
- Parent-Child (Dyadic) Psychotherapy
- Parental Guidance and child psychology
- Psychotherapy focused on the Unique Needs of Various Populations, including Grief and Loss, Adolescent Gay and Lesbian Identity, Early Separations, Trauma/Abuse, and Client Driven Spirituality
- Psychological Assessments, Diagnosis, and Treatment Plans
- Advocacy for Children, Adolescents, and Parents in the greater Grand Rapids community
- Training and Consultation to Service Providers (Teachers, Childcare Providers, and Probation Officers).
- Adult Psychotherapy for Depression, Anxiety, Grief and Loss, Anger Management, and other Psychological Challenges
We're located in the new Union Square Building near 196/131 Hwys What is the most rigorous law of our being? Growth. - Mark Twain